Location: New Delhi and Chennai
Primary roles and responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for preparations of Quality reports of CCRS programme, on a monthly basis and Quarterly basis.
- Orient Station Level Partner staff, on various reporting formats.
- Orient the partner team on the formats developed and ensure adherence and periodic monitoring to ensure the same.
- Ensuring timely registration of all case details at MIS site and follow up on case closers & follow-ups.
- Ensure that all norms of existing laws and policies are adhered to by the partner, within the programme.
- Ensure process documentation during In house training and Induction Training, conducted by CCRS team across Regional partner teams.
- Prepare Dash Board every month/quarter on the basis of data collected from CHDK (Child Help Desk – Kiosk).
- Conduct periodic training to CHDK staff on various formats & Documentation and MIS registration.
- Ensuring that the child protection ecosystem at the railway stations is developed
- Troubleshooting and removing bottlenecks at the station level and partner level
- Issue-based consultations and workshops are taken up
- Ensuring coordination with the Senior coordinator MIS and documentation and Senior coordinator training at the regional level
- Will provide key inputs to the partner teams based on periodic analysis of data and information based on interventions and trends.
- Ensure compliance to Child Protection Policy (CPP)
- Ensure that partner teams are adhering to standard protocols/ guidelines as required for interventions
- Ensuring timely events and quality participation of children in events and activities through the year
- Networking and advocacy with the relevant Govt. Departments
- Representing CHILDLINE in the programme (APPI) at the regional and national meetings
- Will work under the supervision of the Senior Coordinator Programmes (SCP), towards standardisation of service delivery
- Periodic monitoring visits to the partner unit to ensure quality services, protocols, compliance to Acts, maintenance of standards etc.
- To facilitate and extend support to the national team in designing standard IEC for ensuring visibility of the CHDK at the railway stations and generate awareness on the railway CHDK intervention
- To provide inputs to the national team in developing/ standardisation of programmatic tools and material for effective communication of the programme by the partner teams during outreach.
- Ensuring quality participation of children in events and activities designated for them
- Organising meets and consultations at the regional level, as per need
- Developing a calendar of events as planned in each region
- Undertaking monitoring of station level work done by the partners
- Facilitating monitoring learning and evaluation of the project
Qualifications & Experience
He/ she should be an experienced person with MSW/ MA in Social Sciences, with experience of at least 3 to 5 years which includes management, monitoring and evaluation of projects related to protection and rights of children. He/she should have relevant experience of managing stakeholders and teams including experience and skills of networking, coordination and negotiation.
Fluency in English and regional language (Hindi/ Tamil) is required and knowledge of one other regional language is desirable.
The candidate will be required to travel to various programme locations and to liaise with the National team at CIF.
Location - Mumbai
The position is responsible for the acquisition and development of the Corporate fundraising strategy by engaging with the CSR/Relevant Heads at various corporates/Public sector undertakings (PSU’s) to source CSR funds. Manage corporate accounts/partners of corporate donors, as well as donor engagement, retention, upsell. Forging brand partnerships to increase brand awareness and outreach.
• Acquire corporate (including PSUs) partners to fund CIF through their CSR funds
• Support the development of a long-term strategy for ensuring sustainable processes for corporate fundraising.
• Account management of corporate funding partners
• Maintain an active pipeline of prospective corporate partners to meet Fundraising targets for Corporate partnerships
• Explore and implement various avenues, ideas and opportunities of mutual areas of interests with potential corporates to achieve the objective of raising funds.
• Represent CIF in different corporate forums and events, CSR seminars and conferences, network and with prospective corporates and improve the visibility of the organization.
• Coordinate with the Programme team to obtain inputs on current programmes, case studies, etc. that can be incorporated in the pitch presentations and/or proposals.
• Engage donors by conducting programme visits for getting first-hand experience and information regarding the programmes being implemented by CIF and their impact.
• Engage with the decision-makers and engagement teams at the corporates for proposals, tax certificates, feedback/impact reports, etc.
• Good network with Corporates especially with CSR/HR decision-makers
• Experience of acquiring, developing, managing CSR fundraising
• Experience in the business development process
• Ability to engage the senior management at the corporates
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Flexibility to travel and attend meetings
• Ability to work with deadlines, under pressure, on own initiative
Qualification & Experience required.
• Graduates in Marketing / Fundraising, Social Sciences, Business Administration.
• 5 to 7 years experience in corporate fundraising with a proven track record.